Make recurring operational, academic, board governance, and compliance tasks a breeze
Align your team
Use Epicenter to improve communications, clarify roles and responsibilities, keep your team in sync, eliminate surprises, and demonstrate results in a way that serves as a model for excellence. Everyone can see what’s expected, who’s responsible, and what’s coming next.
Automate recurring tasks
Clear direction & communication
Email reminders & updates about tasks
Smooth review & approval process
Collaborate across organizations
Rate the quality of each submission
Make events & tasks routine
Have the power to create your own processes and forms to collect exactly what you need. Turn your process into a template you can reuse the next time the same task occurs.
- Request a document from your staff or educational collaborator
- Collect information with a form
- Group related tasks together as a process
Set up a workflow
- Include instructions, attach a template, and include notes.
- Clearly assign who is responsible for submitting, reviewing, and approving.
- Reference upcoming items in the task widget on dashboards.
- Recieve notification when something needs to be completed.
- Include comments when submitting through Epicenter.
- Get feedback when you need to make changes.
A smooth approval process
Submissions get routed to the right people for review and approval to make sure that the necessary people are involved in the process and the work is completed accurately.
When a school or management organization, their authorizer and department of education are all using Epicenter, everyone wins! Leverage the ability to connect Epicenter organizations to complete your internal review and seamlessly satisfy requirements in another Epicenter site at the same time.
Compliance Requirements within Epicenter can now be given a Quality Rating. In addition to determining if the requirement was submitted, on-time or late, and not returned for resubmission, the overall quality of the submission can be evaluated. The default Quality Ratings are:
- Partially Meets
- Does Not Meet
- Not Applicable
Make transitions seamless
Save time and create organizational continuity by copying forward all of your recurring tasks and events to the new year.
Provide continuity when a team member leaves and a new person is brought on or when roles change.