Are you a visual person? Do you find it easier to get things done after watching a short video? If so, Epicenter has you covered!
Recently, the team at Epicenter created new updates to help you better manage your schools and increase your productivity. These updates came out in December and are designed to make Epicenter more powerful and even easier to use. We now have updated our Setup Guide videos to reflect these improved functions.
While anyone with access to Epicenter can watch these videos, they are designed for Epicenter System Administrators. The videos are simple and offer step-by-step instructions, in plain language, on a variety of topics. For example, have you ever wondered how the different pieces of Epicenter security work? Now you can go to the Security Overview video to understand exactly how the following pieces function:
- User Groups:
- User Roles (including Permissions and Responsibilities);
- Entity Groups; and
- Role Links.
- Setting up boards, management organizations, and schools;
- Setting up submission groups, types, and collections;
- Scheduling submission requirements, including recurring, non-recurring, individual, and collection requirements;
- Managing board members; and
- Completing submission reviews and approvals.
The Epicenter team hopes these videos are useful and will assist you in complying with requirements and increasing your productivity. If you have questions, you can always reach us directly by calling us at 855-889-1624 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.