As we get ready to welcome summer and wrap up another school year, it is important to use the data in Epicenter to evaluate how each of your schools performed. You will be able to identify schools that are good candidates for replication or develop well-grounded plans for improvement for those schools that underperformed. Also, with the 2016-2017 school year just around the corner, we wanted to provide Epicenter System Administrators with best practices for preparing your Epicenter. Below is a quick list of the recommended actions. For detailed instructions, click here. Our team looks forward to continuing to support each of you as we win for kids!
- Copying Requirements
- Reviewing Active User Accounts
- Evaluating Compliance Performance
- Cleaning up Past Due Requirements
- Completing Review/Approval Tasks
- Evaluating Financial and Academic Performance (via Performance Center)